Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Well done Chief Minister Sadananda gowda

Belief and thoughts are individual approach towards life activities. There is nothing wrong suppose your belief not affecting others life and hurting no one with our way of approach.
Sorry I got diverted a bit with what I would start to talk here. Many of us not aware of our chief minister official residence “Anugraha” in Karnataka is not used by many of our previous chief ministers from past 5-6 years including Mr. Kumaraswamy and Mr. Yeddurappa also many of our previous chief ministers.

Reason behind this is anyone goes there will not be happy and they will loose peace of mind including the post itself. I am not arguing here about their life should be dedicated to something else or they should not have peace of mind. Only thing is… this is our first person residence this is not used by saying Vaastu is not correct or there are some demons inside the house and some of them heard some sounds inside the house many times.

Yes one way I will accept the individual feelings about their life activities. But during this time how can we trust we can hear some noise or sounds inside the house during night time when I never heard such things in my life even I spent my 20 years in a small village where I roamed during nights also in our agriculture lands. Is that a perception or just a psychological disorder makes a person to feel like this. If so any unknown bad force or devil is there in the house then there will be a unknown good force should be there otherwise there will not be anything. I am talking about god and demons presence. If someone says like someone died there so something is present in the premises then in our village how many people died and how many of them roaming there in air? If we talk like this there is no end. Believe me or not one night I was slept in a place there was a buried body just one meter from that point. Still I am alive nothing happened.

In my view living human is a great demon than a dead one. If you don’t do any harm or bad things to anyone on this world then you will become strong with thoughts and psychologically very solid inside to face any circumstances.

In this regard I want to thank and wish all the best to Chief Minister Sadananda gowda of Karnataka state for staying in the Anugraha which is an official residence of chief minister of Karnataka.

Best wishes from the people of Karnataka state to our 26th chief minister and I wish him good health and once again all the best for the new post.

                                                                                                            Best wishes
                                                                                                            Taranatha KM

1 comment:

  1. good blog about anugraha, all human beings are have there own psychological strength and weakness but our so called leader should be having good and model psychological thoughts, they never convey the wrong message to peoples,
    thanking you Taranath
    by
    Rudresh.k

    ReplyDelete